I believe in the sanctity of life.
We believe in the right to life for both the born and unborn. We strongly oppose abortion, except to preserve the life of the mother or in cases of rape or incest. We believe the unborn child has a fundamental right to life which cannot be infringed. We believe all human life is sacred regardless
of age or infirmity, and therefore we oppose abortion, euthanasia, assisted suicide, and the public funding of any of these abhorrent practices.
I am a pro-police candidate. I support law and order in our communities. I have unwavering support for our law enforcement officers. They are always the first to arrive at the scene of an accident, render aid, or ready to protect and defend our citizens and communities at a moment's notice. If elected, I will be a champion for our law enforcement and lead the charge to support them, their families, and rally to provide much-needed backing.
- I believe in excellence in education.
- I believe that every child deserves an education.
- I believe parents have the choice to educate their children irrespective of the educational institution their child attends. (private, public, charter, or in-home education.)
- I believe in limited government.
- I believe in limited taxes.
- I believe in equal rights for all.
- I oppose illegal immigration.
- I believe in religious freedom.
I fully support Governor Herbert's "Stay Safe. Stay Home" Directive and the “Utah Leads Together” plan.
Working together, we can mitigate the COVID-19 risk within our communities. For up to date information, please visit:
- I support the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, protecting the individual right to keep and bear arms.
- I believe it is our God-given right to carry a gun.
- I support firearms education for everyone.
Vote CQ for House 32